Good question! We certainly endeavor to check as much as we can during a property survey.
As described on our building surveys page, we will survey the interior, exterior, roof structure, services, grounds and check for asbestos.
What’s Covered During a Survey?
As standard we check as much as possible. We believe it sets you in good stead if you have responsibility for a building. We generally cover:
- Building Condition and Defects
- Structural Movements and Subsidence
- Damp problems: Rising damp; Penetrating damp;
- Condensation; mould growth
- Wet-rot, Dry-rot
- Woodworm, Insect infestation
- Heating, Plumbing and Electrical services
- External elements: Driveway and parking areas, Paths and paved areas, Fencing, Planting
This list is not exhaustive. You will be presented with a professional written report with all findings. This helps give you the confidence in purchasing your new property.
What About Asbestos?
Did you know we are fully qualified asbestos surveyors. We work across Northern Ireland. For more information about asbestos surveys you can visit our asbestos page here.
If you would like to know more about our building surveys, call us on 07702 332 333 or visit our contact us page.