Bespoke Building Condition Surveys across all of Northern Ireland
Whether you are seeking peace of mind prior to purchase or diagnosis of particular defects
A building Condition Survey from ACE Building Surveys will provide you with a comprehensive, plain English, practical and professional Report on the condition of your property
As part of our Survey inspection we will report on the following:
- Building Condition and Defects
- Structural Movements and Subsidence
- Damp problems: Rising damp; Penetrating damp;
- Condensation; mould growth
- Wet-rot, Dry-rot
- Woodworm, Insect infestation
- Heating, Plumbing and Electrical services
- External elements: Driveway and parking areas, Paths and paved areas, Fencing, Planting
Our survey will identify and report on major problems with the property and highlight areas of possible concern that need further investigation. This will allow you to plan for future expenditure…and avoid any nasty surprises
We will carry out a thorough examination of all accessible elements:
- Pitched Roof Coverings, Valley Linings and Flashings.
- Flat roof Coverings, Decking, Chimneys
- Fascia, Barge and Soffit Boarding, Rainwater Gutters and Downpipes
- Walls, Brickwork, Plasterwork, Lintels and Sills.
- Cavity Wall Insulation.
- Supporting Timbers: Purlins, Rafters, Ceiling Joists. Loft Insulation.
- Roof Trusses, Bracing, Lateral Restraint
- Roof insulation
- Floors, Walls and Ceilings. Floor and Wall Tiling.
- Windows, External Doors and Glazing.Kitchen fitments, Internal Joinery Components, Bathroom Equipment
- Visual inspection of Water, Plumbing and Heating Installation.
- Electrical Installation, Gas Installation and Drainage System.
- (No testing of services carried out)
- Permanent Out-Buildings.
- Driveway, Paths and Paved Areas.
- Boundary Walls and Fencing
- Gardens and Planting
As part of our Condition Survey we will report on whether any suspected asbestos containing materials may have been used in the construction of the property. We will recommend / advise on appropriate further action and in some cases where instructed, we will carry out a full or limited asbestos identification survey.
Providing In-Depth Analysis
Using both text and photographs, our Condition Survey will provide in-depth analysis of the condition of the property at the time that it was inspected.
Where appropriate we will comment on the standard of materials, components and workmanship that have been utilised in the construction of the building
We will also categorise defects identified within the property:
- Defects that are significant and need to be repaired, replaced or further investigated soon.
- Defects that need repairing or replacing but are not considered to be either serious or urgent.
- No significant defect and no repair needed
We may also provide recommendations regarding property repairs along with indicative costings,
…And sometimes, where appropriate, suggested improvement costings
We cover all areas of Northern Ireland and our surveys start from £350.00
Please feel free to get in touch if you require any further information or clarification
For more information or to get a quotation
Tel: 07702 332 333