Do you need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) ?

Supplying Energy Performance Certificates NI Wide.

Energy-Performance-Certificates-NIACE Building Surveys carry out both Commercial EPCs and Residential EPCs. We supply Energy Performance Certificates NI wide.

Here’s what we do:

  • Commercial/ Non-domestic Energy Performance certificates NI(EPCs).
  • Domestic/ Residential EPCs.
  • New-build/ On Construction EPCs.
  • SAP Assessments.
  • Building Regulation Compliance Reports.
  • SBEM Assessments.
  • Energy Audits.
  • Fire Risk Assessments.

It is a legal requirement that all residential and most commercial buildings on the market, for sale or rent, require an Energy Performance certificate (EPC).

An EPC allows prospective buyers, tenants, owners and occupiers to see information on the energy efficiency and carbon emissions from their building. Energy efficiency and fuel costs can then be considered as part of their investment decision.

Our surveyors are qualified, licensed and fully insured. As a small independent company with low overheads we are well placed to provide clients with a competitive, personal and professional service as well as a fast, efficient turnaround of surveys.

We cover all of Northern Ireland and our Commercial EPCs start at £185.00 which includes fee for lodgement onto Government Data-base.

For more information or to get a quote, email or call us on 07702 332 333